10am | 11:30am | 1:30pm | 3pm
10am | 11:30am | 1:30pm | 3pm
*Check back here or on Facebook for updates on what times are still available!*
Seattle mini sessions are back again this fall, and more special than ever!
We’ll be using the Woodland Park Zoo as our backdrop!
I’ll document you and your kids admiring your favorite animals if time and conditions permit (good lighting, no rain, etc.) and we’ll be sure to get some of those customary posed smiling shots as well. 😉
$130 includes the following:
- Documentary + smiley posed shots of your family and/or kids at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. *No newborns or maternity please! Limited to groups of 5, but an extra person/time upgrade is available for $20/person (with an extra 15 min.). Please inquire about larger family shoots if you have more than 8!*
- 45 minute shoot! Yep, I’ve added more time!
- 6 high-resolution digital files.
- In-home viewing and ordering session – you can pick your favorite 6, and purchase more if you want to! Prints and products are also available for purchase, but there is no obligation to order anything! Mini session discounts on select products.
- Temporary online image gallery of your selected photos.
- Full session upgrade available to extend your time, change the location, and get a $50 print credit! Please inquire if you would like this option. *This upgrade only applies until October 20th and must be booked by then.*
If you Do NOT have a zoo pass, take note…
***I’m also throwing in free admission for one adult for the first session of each day, so grab that spot soon to get this special offer!***
Here’s how to sign up for your Seattle mini session.
Please read carefully:
- Choose your date and time. The dates available are October 20th, 21st, and 22nd. Only 4 times available each day: 10am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, and 3pm. Check back here or on Facebook to see what times are still available. *Rain or shine! No rescheduling.*
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and time, AND the number of people in your party and their ages. Please also let me know how you found out about the minis! I will send you a PayPal invoice and a mini session agreement to sign. First come, first serve, so please be prompt with your payment – this is required up front to reserve your time, so if someone beats you to it, you’ll have to select another time. Don’t miss the discount opportunity mentioned below!
- Once your payment is received, your time slot will be reserved! I will follow up with more information about meeting time (please plan to arrive 15 minutes early) and place, what to wear, etc. I will also ask you for your preferred viewing/ordering session date and time. *The viewing/ordering session is not optional.*
Bonus! Follow the steps below to get $10 off your mini session!
- Like Tracie Howe Photography on Facebook.
- Tag a friend and explain why you think they should take part too!
- Let me know that you did that when you inquire with your preferred date and time! 🙂 *Please note: this only applies BEFORE you book your session, not after the fact.*