It’s that time of year again for Seattle Fall mini sessions with Tracie Howe Photography!
***Update: The only time still available is 9:30am. Anyone who claims this time AND pays first will get this opening!***
What is a mini session? It’s just like a regular session, but short and normally booked right before or after other sessions just like it on the same day. Some people use them for holiday cards, others just like a good deal. Think of it as a quick a dirty photo shoot… in the cleanest sense of the word of course. Whatever the reason, be sure to book yours quickly to reserve your preferred time slot.
Here are the details for this year’s $120 Fall Mini Sessions. Please read this entire post carefully.
- 30 minute sessions for families/kids or couples only (no maternity, no babies under 3 months old please)
- A preselected location TBA at Greenlake in Seattle
- 6 digital files from which you may print
- Temporary gallery of all images
- Optional add-ons and upgrades available after session, including design and quality printing of holiday cards for $35!
Available time slots for October 26th, 2014 are listed in the promo above which will be updated as they fill up. I will send you an invoice for the full amount when I receive your comment with requested information below, on my Facebook Page, or in an email. Once I get payment from you, your time will be reserved! Sessions will continue in light drizzle, and a back up location or make up date will be arranged in the case of rain only. More information will follow before the session.
If you are not available for the listed date and times, please inquire about my Mercer Island minis happening on the afternoon of October 19th. Open spots are at 3:15, 4:00, and 5:30.