Debra and Robert were married at the lovely Echo Falls Golf Club in Snohomish, WA. These two are so comfortable in front of the camera and with each other, that they practically pose themselves. You can see their love in every photo of the two of them together. I loved capturing that emotion.
The day went smoothly and House Kulapaditharom was born. Be sure to read the end of this post for some words directly from the couple about their relationship… always an entertaining read.
- Tell the one thing you love most about each other.
Robert loves Debra’s Guns 🙂 and her understanding nature and sense of humor.
Debra loves Robert’s creativity, intellect, and adventurous nature.
- If you feel comfortable, share something silly or quirky that the other person does.
Robert makes sure the house is locked when Robert knows it’s locked.
Debra will enter a semi-conscious cleaning frenzy state and woe to those who cross her path.
- Besides getting married, what’s the one thing you’re looking forward to on your wedding day?
Having everyone we love in one place.
- Besides the honeymoon, what’s the one thing you’re looking forward to when the wedding is over?
Relaxing and the rest of our lives together
- What’s your favorite wedding trend right now?
Star Wars and Surfing
- What inspired your décor or theme?
- What’s one thing you wish you would have known earlier in regards to planning?
Probably eloping would be the best thing to do. It’s hard to make everyone happy.